12.25.2004

A MERRY CHRISTMAS TO ALL!

I'm sure you foresaw this entry, but no one I know (see links to blogs) seems to have done it yet. So, here's a post wishing all of you a merry Christmas.

Now that the year is almost over, I am tying up loose ends and doing a little reflection. However, I am beginning to feel that nothing really ends, it all just goes on and on. I try to make sense of things by organizing experiences into discrete little episodes, but maybe that's just me and what my little mind can contemplate. So here I am, thinking about my past, present and future, quite perplexed yet still holding it together.

The funny thing is, I can't imagine having it any other way.

1 comment:

super inday said...

=) ditto.

life is good, and i'm at that point where everything seems to be in place. looking forward to another exciting year =D

btw, your illustrated version of "the hobbit" is still with me!!! was done with it for a month... kept forgetting to return it! yarghs.

oh, and i forgot to tell you about sideblog! glad you found it on your own :) keep posting!!!